Swansea - Leeds, la 29.12.2007 klo 17:00 (vkisa)

Tätä peliä ei ainakaan hävitä saisi. Swansea on niitä harvoja joukkueita, jotka voivat napsia pisteitä Leedsin tahtiin. Siksi tappio Walesissa olisi kova kolaus sarjavoittoa ajatellen - ja sitähän me jo ajattelemme ;)

Mutta peleissä on aina kaksi osapuolta. Arvatkaapa kuinka suurelta ottelu tuntuu kotijoukkueen pelaajien mielestä... Että jännittää niitäkin.

Swans 0 Leeds 1
Kandol

swansea - leeds
1 - 2
beckford x2

toivotaan - toivotaan. vastus on tällä kertaa sarjan parhaasta päästä, eikä oma peli ole kulkenut kehuttavasti.

Swansea 1
LUFC 0

http://www.rivals.net/news/pgarticle.aspx?artid=2483_3003621

Swans and Leeds To Honour Gentle Giant

Mel and Glenda Charles will be introduced to a passionate Liberty Stadium crowd before Saturday's crunch clash with Leeds United.

The younger brother and widow of the great John, will be presented to the supporters of two places that meant so much to him.   Leeds was his club and he will always be one of their greatest ever players whilst Swansea is the town of his birth and of course the Liberty Stadium houses a memorial bust in tribute to one of, if not the best footballer that Wales has ever produced.

"It will be a very emotional occasion for everyone," said Charles junior in Wales on Sunday.

"John would have loved to have been at this game and I think I speak for everyone when I say we all would have loved to see him here.

"Swansea and Leeds fans are both extremely passionate and love their teams; but on Saturday when they remember John, they'll be as one. Both sets of supporters revered John and I can tell you that John loved them just as much.

Back