Hymyä huuleen!

aaPee

Dave Beckham was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana. Posh wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes, but was very reluctant to pay  the high prices the local vendors were asking. After becoming very  frustrated with the 'no haggle' attitude of one of the shopkeepers, Dave  shouted,  'Maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator so I can get a pair  of  shoes at a reasonable price!'The shopkeeper said, 'By all means, be  my guest. Maybe you'll luck out and catch yourself a big one!'  Determined,  Dave and Posh turned and headed for the swamps, set on catching an  alligator.  Later in the day, the shopkeeper is driving home, when he spots the  Becks standing waist deep in the water, shotgun in hand. Just then, he  sees a huge 9 foot alligator swimming quickly toward him. He takes aim,  kills  the creature and with a great deal of effort hauls it on to the swamp  bank Lying nearby were several more of the dead creatures. The  shopkeeper watches in amazement. Just then the Becks flips the alligator on its  back, and frustrated, shouts out,  'Bollox, this one isn't wearing any shoes either!'  ;D

Voiskohan tänne pistää osastoa missä olis valokuvia? Mulla olis muutama ihan hauska after ManU match ;)

hmm, jos sulla ei niitä hirveästi ole, niin voithan laittaa tähänkin. Toisaalta voisihan tuollaisen uudenkin alueen laittaa, mikäli käyttöä löytyy.

Back